Thursday, March 13, 2008

Drawbacks Suck!

Drawbacks take a long time and consignee just does not understand! Isn't the name "drawback" indicative of something negative?!
Again, this is about taking one for the team. I have to do it otherwise consignee gets pissed off and looks for another broker. Seriously!
I also don't get paid extra to do this. So if I have to do this after office hours (because office hours are reserved for making entries, answering phones, trouble shooting). Then I am really doing this like a volunteer service. I wish it was a meaningful project and doing this would make this world a better place. Sadly, doing drawbacks does not make this world a better place. They don't even really benefit my company- just the consignee... maybe...if they ever get their money from Customs.
Wasted moments of my life. Unappreciated by anyone, yet if I do not do this, I will sure get a nasty complaint from my customer to my boss.
More on drawbacks later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They keep sending more and more drawbacks and I am hurting....!!!! They are piling up like an avalanche.